We promise great vendors and great activities through the season, including kids' activities, 2 - 3 p.m. every week in July and August. Come join our community yard sales in July and August, and if you knit, weave, spin, raise fiber animals, or have an interest in learning, join us for Fiber Day on Aug. 20.
2015 Bow Little Market:
Thursday Markets at Belfast Feed Store, 6200 N. Green, Burlington, start June 11 and run through Sept. 3, 1-6 p.m.
- Yard Sales: July 2 and Aug. 6 (participants pay a $10 fee)
- Fiber Day, Aug. 20
- Kids’ Programs, 2 – 3 p.m. at Thursday Markets during July and August. Free Kids’ vending.
The Market includes additional special markets
- Community Market, with/at Alger Community Hall Fun Raiser, 18735 Parkview Lane, Alger, Sat., Sept. 12, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Harvest Market and Food Swap, Belfast Feed Store, Sat., October 3, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Holiday Market, Nov. 14, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m., Beau Lodge, 17581 Wood Rd., Bow (www.beaulodge.com). For info and application go to
This year Bow Little Market will again accept EBT, and will offer WIC and Senior reimbursement for the first time. Our Double Bucks program has increased from $10 to $20 this year -- we will match your SNAP dollars up to $20 each market visit. Please share this information with anyone who should know. We want to help as many as we can this year with these programs.