Thanks, Tiffany Geaudreau
The Ticky Tacky Project - An Ongoing Supportive Group Building Small Dwellings, Community, and Quality of Life For Time and Financial Freedom, Security, Durability, and a Low Impact and Vital Life!
Where and When: Monday, 6:30-8:30 pm DEC. 16th, Skagit Valley Food Co-op, room 309
Who should attend: YOU
- If you are looking for alternative options for housing
- Want to build quickly, efficiently and with low cost
- have already done some research and need more help
- are currently building and need help
- have built and want to assist others with you experience
- are a skilled laborer or have knowledge that will assist others
What: An ongoing support group to fuel and spark your house building dream
Brainstorming, resource sharing, troubleshooting, inspiring, for fun, long lasting friendships.