Bow Little Market’s 4th Annual
Garden Swap and Sale
Volunteers are needed for the Garden Swap and Sale: Parkers and Setup-and-Takedown Helpers, please contact Patty at firstname.lastname@example.org or 360-724-3333
When: Saturday, May 2, 12 - 3 pm
Where: Alger Community Hall, 18735 Parkview Lane, Alger
SEEDS, SEEDLINGS, VEGETABLES, FLOWERS,
ANNUALS, BULBS, PERENNIALS, TOOLS,
BOOKS, COMPOST, CONTAINERS, ART AND MORE!
Vendors! Music by PK Dwyer, 1 pm!
Classes! Give aways! Bring your extras! Kids’ activities
Native Plant class taught by Sue Mitchell, 2 pm
• Bring your extra plant starts, cuttings, seed, bulbs, divided perennials, etc. to swap.
• Buy locally grown plants starts, bulbs, produce, seed, and garden art.
• Contribute to or pick from the FREE PILE of plants, etc.
• Pick-up free native plants from the Friday Creek Habitat Stewards and the Skagit Conservation District.
• Free classes and great gardening information.
• Visit the Alger Community Hall’s new native demonstration garden (a project of Friday Creek Habitat Stewards).
Cosponsored by Alger Community Hall, Chuckanut Transition,
Friday Creek Habitat Stewards, and Skagit Conservation District
For more information: http://bowlittlemarket.wordpress.com, email@example.com, 360-724-3333
Bow Little Market, an all-volunteer social and economic enterprise, is supported by Chuckanut Transition