I know about the deep commitment your group has for sustainable living in our beautiful Skagit region, and so it strikes me that you might know someone who is searching for a property where they can be stewards of nature and live out their dream.
Our 5 acres in Birdsview might be off the radar for many people, since we are up the Skagit River almost to Concrete. I hope you won’t mind this unconventional approach to spread the word about our home for sale. This property is simply is too fantastic to slip by unnoticed.
The property is at 8263 Emmanuel Lane, Concrete, and has:
- 360 feet of gorgeous frontage on salmon-bearing Grandy Creek
- fertile and sunny gardens
- open fields with pasture possibilities
- mountain views, woodlands and trails with wildlife galore
- a bright, open-feeling house, built in 1997, with 2 bedrooms
- a 2-bay garage with shop space and wood-burning stove
The listing can be seen at:
8263 Emmanuel Lane, Concrete WA 98237
MLS # 748235It has been listed at $259,900.
Visits to see the property are coordinated through real estate agents only, please.
Thank you for your interest and your patience with this unconventional approach!